- The Jody Seeley Show- Podcast
- Canadian Country Singer Cadence Grace Back In Hospital
- FYI Music News Digest: Cadence Grace receives stem cell transplant; Wins CMAO Award.
- THE COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF THE 7TH ANNUAL CMAONTARIO AWARDS
- Show Review – Country Kicks Cancer’s Ass in Toronto, ON
- Country Kicks Cancer’s Ass for Cadence!
- Setlist for Surgery- DurhamRegion.com
- Top Country Supporting ‘Country Kicks Cancer’s Ass’
- Country Kicks Cancer’s Ass on ‘The Reviews Are In’
- Country Kicks Cancers Ass on KX94.7 + KX96
January 24th, 2018, The day I was told I had cancer, I was three weeks away from getting on a plane to go to Nicaragua and complete my yoga teacher training. I needed a physical to ensure I could safely…
Cadence Grace, a solo artist and singer with country trio Runaway Angel based out of Toronto, was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML) on February 12, 2018, and received a bone marrow transplant 64 days ago. The good news is that…
The Country Music Association of Ontario (CMAOntario) tonight celebrated the talent and achievements of Ontario’s country music industry across 19 categories at the 7th Annual CMAOntario Awards in Southam Hall at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa; Cadence Grace wins the Holly and Steve…
Sunday Night at The Rock ‘n’ Horse Saloon, fellow musicians, friends, family, staff, and tech crew, came together to give up a few hours our their Sunday, to show support to Cadence Grace of the Country trio, Runaway Angel. The Rock ‘n’ Horse…